Work With A Convenient Miami-Based Personal Injury Law Firm
At Jontiff & Jontiff, we represent injury victims across South Florida from our convenient office in Miami. Our lawyers draw on more than six decades of combined experience to provide compassionate guidance and determined advocacy for our clients. We are committed to making a difference after you’ve suffered the injustice of someone else’s negligence.
Because we’re based in Miami, we’re very familiar with the local courts. Both of our lawyers are alumni of the University of Miami School of Law, and one is an adjunct professor at the law school. We’re firmly rooted in the Miami community and dedicated to serving those who are injured.
Where We’re Located
We are located directly on Biscayne Boulevard (Highway 1) in the Upper East Side of Miami, north of downtown. Our office in suite 201 is accessible from the parking lot.
You can find these other landmarks in our area:
- Julia Tuttle Causeway: We are about 1.5 miles north of the causeway (I-195).
- Miami Design District: We’re about a mile northeast from the Miami Design District, which features luxury boutiques, fashion stores, the Fly’s Eye Dome and the Institute of Contemporary Arts.
- The Shops at Midtown Miami: Our office is 1.5 miles north of The Shops at Midtown Miami, an open-air shopping mall.
- Wynwood: We’re about 2.5 miles north of the Wynwood District, which is known for its street art, craft breweries and art walk.
- Morningside Park: We’re less than a mile west of this popular waterfront park, which features kayak rentals, tennis courts and paved paths.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions about finding our office.
Contact Our Miami Office For A Free Consultation
Jontiff & Jontiff
5050 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33137